3rd Quarter Submission Feedback

My third quarter submission was regarded as very professional looking, which is exactly the image that I desired. On top of this positive feedback, the addition of pictures to my table of contents also gained a positive reaction, as opposed to the table of contents that at first was entirely colorless, and then was covered in only three photos. The updated version of this part of my magazine has improved immensely, as my cover did with the updated color scheme and subtitles that are in new locations. With an overall positive response to my updated cover and table of contents, I have determined that I do not have any changes to make to either part of my magazine. My two-page article wasn't updated from me second quarter submission because the color scheme still matches my cover and table of contents, therefore there is no need to update it. My feedback also included beneficial results regarding my two-page article and how the improvement of the original boring example really made my magazine more visually appealing and interesting. By keeping my three elements the same as my third quarter submission, I am proving that the extent of my research and planning for my finished product was beneficial and paid off in the end. The finished product of Get Schooled was benefitted by the feedback from my third quarter submission, however, because it confirmed that it was up to the standard that I desired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Revisions

Target Audience Research Teen Vogue

Reoccurring Features