 |
| Original Table of Contents |
 |
| Updated Table of Contents |
I have improved my table of contents at last! It looks substantially better and more visually appealing, and I am enthusiastic about the final result. I included multiple photos I took of a variety of students and locations. I scheduled and successfully completed a photoshoot this past weekend with two of the successful high school students pictured in my table of contents. I scheduled the photoshoot and interview with student-athlete Marguerite Andrich of Pineview. Marguerite also competes in Model UN, is a rower, and has her own charitable organization called "Bag Up the Love," which is an organization to assist homeless in receiving necessary supplies. Keara Escobedo is a theatre participant and is soon to be starring in her school's production of
Annie as Annie. Keara manages to maintain an impressive workload and high GPA despite her long hours of rehearsals. She participates in the AICE program at Sarasota High School, which includes a large commitment to academics, as well as serious dedication to her studies and grades. Both students are pursuing promising out-of-state universities and have wise insight regarding maintaining a packed schedule, GPAs, and mental health. These impressive women are fantastic representations of high-achieving college students who will prove to be just as amazing college students. I also photographed Charles Karcher, the subject of my two page article, in which I took photos of him working on a debate case. His lunch is also sitting on the table, which is meant to be ironic since it is a Panera bag. The final photo featured of my finished table of contents is one of the many I took at a college fair. The final product also includes a different color for my text, a dark burgundy color that I also plan on using on my revised cover. It is fitting since it is the color of Harvard, the school featured on my cover, and it is also the color of Harvard's blades for their rowing team's oars, which is equally fitting since student athletes and rowers are one of the main focuses of Get Schooled. My updated table of contents looks substantially better, it is more colorful, visually appealing, and more fitting to my theme.
Comments
Post a Comment