Revised Two Page Article

Original Page 1

Original Page 2

Revised Page 1

Revised Page 2


My original two-page article was very bland and had no images or colors. I added my standard Harvard crimson color to the interviewer questions and the interviewee's name in the preface of the article. This color also happens to match, almost perfectly, my subject's sweatshirt in the second picture of him. This creates a very put-together appearing theme that fits what I am going for in creating this magazine. I also added page numbers in the same font, font-size, and color that I had on my Table of Contents. This also corresponds with my limited, yet visually appealing color scheme that portrays Get Schooled's professional aspect and should appeal to the audience of students who are looking to gain insight into the college application process by reading this article. By appearing very simple with few bursts of color, it makes the entire appearance of this article more meaningful than including a larger amount of unnecessary colors that would create less of a sense of professionalism. The two pictures I now included of Charles are of him first giving a speech in debate class, and secondly working on a case. I scheduled these photo shoots on different days in order to create a broader sense of diversity. The overall image of my article is substantially better than before.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Revisions

Target Audience Research Teen Vogue

Reoccurring Features