Reoccurring Features

The sections that will appear in every issue will consist of "Wise words from an educator," "Ten Majors Worthy of Consideration" and "How To Be Successful."

"Wise Words from an Educator" will contain a new interview with an educator every issue, containing advice not only for managing high school, but also for college. This will be helpful for all students working on getting their high school and college diplomas, but especially the wide range of students who plan to become educators themselves. By gaining knowledge from educators of all backgrounds and ages, my readers will be able to gain insight into what it really takes to become a teacher or professor. Throughout the issues, I would plan to interview a variety of elementary school teachers on how they got into their field of work, middle school teachers about how to be prepared for high school, (I hope to widen my audience beyond high school students and college applicants, I want to provide helpful information to anxious middle schoolers preparing for a higher education.) and high school teachers who can assist in giving an overview on how to graduate high school, and how they found their perfect occupation and colleges.

"Ten Majors Worthy of Consideration" will consist of ten majors in every issue that I find to be worthy of consideration for my readers. My audience will contain those from all fields of study, and hopefully by outlining a few of the many majors offered in every issue, it will assist my readers in finding the topic area they are most passionate about. It is understandably one of the most stressful and intricate parts of preparing for college is choosing the perfect major. Again, the goal of my magazine is to comfort my audience and make them feel more prepared for college. By summarizing ten majors in each issue, hopefully I will enable college hopefuls to find the topic area they are the most passionate about. Choosing a major is nothing to take lightly, and knowing what you're getting into before you walk into your freshman year is of high importance.

"How To Be Successful" is a section of my magazine that will also occur regularly. The goal of this subsection will be to encourage students to follow the lead of exemplary students who have proven to be extremely successful throughout high school, and occasionally, college. This section will prove to be helpful for students looking for models of impressive behavior, or for comparisons of how they should be managing their time through high school. The students interviewed for this portion of my magazine will be of the highest possible caliber. In order to provide the best resources for my readers, I will also offer a wide range of students. I will not focus specifically on student-athletes, although I could create an entire magazine on them alone, instead, I will continue to offer an array of options in order to provide the most helpful information I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Revisions

Target Audience Research Teen Vogue