Photograph Plan
Since my magazine is primarily directed toward high school students and hopeful college applicants, my photos with consist of high school students who are participating in extracurriculars, or just school in general. I have opportunities to photograph theatre students, debate competitors, as well as student athletes. I think that in order to convey what I want to convey through my magazine, I need to photograph and interview multiple types of students, from all of the main high school extracurriculars. Therefore, I plan to photograph and interview a nationally ranked debate competitor, athletes from a team with seven consecutive state champions as well as world class athletes, and students who manage to balance school and work, or, in other cases, the performing arts and school. I plan to photograph different students participating in a variety of extracurricular activities and jobs. I will photograph a debate competitor practicing his cases in debate class, a theater student running lines in the theatre, and a variety of student athletes participating in different sports. These sports will include rowing as well as prospectively school connected sports such as cross country or track. These photographs will be included throughout my table of contents as well as to provide visuals of my interview subjects. The setting for my photoshoots will be at the venue where the school related activities and extracurriculars take place (i.e. Home Depot, rowing venue, debate classroom, theatre, track). I have plans to photograph at a rowing event this coming weekend, as well as in the debate classroom sometime this week. I am beginning to create my cover and plan my cover photo.
Comments
Post a Comment