Cover photo
I have chosen this picture for my cover because not only is it a beautiful picture I took when I was in Boston, Massachusetts, but it also overlooks the Harvard University boathouse. This represents the collegiate aspect of my magazine, as well as the successes that are deemed possible and feasible if you take the advice granted to you through the magazine. "Get Schooled" is a fun, yet informative piece of literature that will enable my readers to go on to be intelligent and well prepared college students. This picture is perfect to portray my message because of its beauty and charm that will undoubtedly draw attention to it, but also because of the fantastic colors, and, of course, the Harvard boathouse with the signature crimson roof that shows the excitement that corresponds with the endless possibilities that the college application process allows. I want this magazine to inform kids and allow them to realize this is a magical time in their lives that they will remember forever, but I also want them to take it seriously. This photo represents the serious academic and extracurricular rigor required for college admissions, but also the beautiful result that will come from years of hard work and dedication. Boston is widely known as a dream spot for many students to attend college, so for these reasons, this photograph captures the essence of my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment